Dermatologist with 10 years’ experience treating patients for a variety of conditions. Board Certified in [Medical Specialty]. Specializing in the prevention and non-surgical treatment of [Condition type] conditions in patients of all ages. Cosmetic Dermatologist specializing in laser resurfacing, thermage skin tightening, fat reduction, laser hair removal and chemical peels. Experience of direct outpatient primary care experience.
Dermatologist with 6 years’ experience performing surgeries on trauma and critical care patients. Extensive knowledge of anesthesia, complex lacerations, fractures, surgery, trauma resuscitation and advanced life support. Excellent reputation for patient service and superior clinical skills. Maintaining composure and focus even in the most difficult and stressful circumstances.
A sensitive and careful Dermatologist specializing in providing preventive skin care to both children and adults. Strong expertise in improving skin health through development of corrective methods controls and procedures. Proven research ability in standardizing skin care procedures. Strong interpersonal communication skills both oral and in writing.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 1
- Appropriately diagnosed and treated a variety of diseases and injuries in a general practice setting.
- Ordered and executed diagnostic tests and analyzed diagnostic images to further investigate patient conditions.
- Administered and prescribed appropriate courses of treatment, including pharmaceutical medications.
- Advised and educated patients regarding diet, hygiene and effective disease prevention methods.
- Specialized in care for patients afflicted with malignant skin conditions.
- Diagnosed and treated patients with various skin diseases.
- Assisted in emergency procedures for the treatment of burn and accident victims.
- Operated on 3rd degree burn patients via skin grafting.
- Monitored patient progress and followed up with prescribed medications and treatment.
- Operated on an average of [Number] patients per week to correct deformities, repair injuries, restore functions and prevent and treat diseases.
- Prescribes preoperative and postoperative treatments and procedures, such as sedatives, diets and antibiotics.
- Managed, directed and coordinated activities of nurses, assistants, specialists, residents and other medical staff.
- Inspected medical instruments, equipment and operating rooms to maintain proper hygiene and sterility.
JOB ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES 2
- Frequently conducted research to develop and test surgical techniques that would improve operating procedures and outcomes.
- Treated pediatric patients with minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems and growth and development concerns.
- Monitored patients' condition and progress and re-evaluated treatments as necessary.
- Continuously maintained proper safety and took precautionary measures to avoid the spread of disease and infection.
- Specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of cancerous and precancerous lesions of the skin.
- Formulated treatment plans for speedy recovery of patients.
- Implemented care plans and monitored patient progress.
- Lead hospital prevention and health promotions to increase awareness of health-related issues.
- Participated in planning of hospice care for elderly and disabled patients.
- Delivered medical services to 60 patients daily in office and hospital environments.
- Performed surgical procedures and deliveries as needed.
- Admitted and treated patients as part of the hospital’s 24-hour on-call services.
- Consistently improved patient quality of life through surgical procedures, treatments and professional medical counseling.
- Effectively led teams of junior level physicians, nurses and medical students in caring for inpatient, outpatient, and surgical patients to ensure quality care.
- Counseled patients on proper birth control methods and prevention of diseases such as cervical and breast cancer.
- Developed open rapport with patients, encouraging them to share questions and concerns.
- AMA Physicians List, 2018.
- Successfully led teams of over 40 medical experts on humanitarian missions to Africa.
- Received and maintain 75% positive rating from students.
- Trained staff on new EMR system [Name of the system].
- Instrumental in setting up new ER at [Company].
- Earned Best Dermatologist award in 2013
- Improved student outcomes 60%.
- Instructed over 200 students during 2017.
- Revamped curriculum and syllabus for [Course].
- Admitted and treated over 100 patients per shift.
- Medical Research
- General and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Clinical Procedures
- Dedicated to Integrity
- Medical Staff Management
- Good Clinical Judgment
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Calm Under Pressure
- Culturally Sensitive
- Accomplished in Primary Care
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Health Care Association (AHCA)
- Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Hospital Association (AHA)
- National Coalition on Health Care (NCHC)
- National Health Council (NHC)
- NSNA (National Student Nurses Association) active member, current
- Medical Information Association (AMIA)
- DCC - Dermatologist Core Course
- Home Health Aid Certified (HHA)
- Dermatologist certified through American Heart Association