I am a quick learner and with the existing skill set, I do believe that I can add value to your commercial operations and even look forward to an opportunity to work with your esteemed organization.
An accomplished and talented accounting professional with more than 8 years of experience in managing accounting and auditing. Seeking a position in accounts payable and receivable to utilize my skills and experience in the mentioned field. Often recognized as being highly astute, energetic, and team spirited with strong work ethos and ability to fill numerous financial roles. Accurate, precise, and highly ethical in all work-related assignments – able to immediately contribute to corporate financial goals and objectives. Possess outstanding academic in financial field.
Accounting professional with over ten years of experience, possesses multiple skills covering many financial areas such as laws, cost control principals, ledger analysis, financial statements, budgeting, auditing practices, taxation and economic regulations.
Under direction, performs a variety of professional level accounting duties involved in preparing,
maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling complex financial transactions, statements, records,
and reports; maintains the accuracy of the City’s ledgers and subsidiary financial systems; assists in the
preparation of assigned budgets, annual audit, and year end closing; and provides highly responsible staff
assistance to assigned management staff.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 1
- Due diligence for new acquisitions and liaising with offices in different geographical locations in Australia for smooth running of finance & HR functions
- Maintain of Proper books of accounts which including All record like day to day accounting transaction maintain the proper records for Fixed Assets Register, Inventory and all Liabilities.
- Closing the Monthly/Quarterly/Annual statutory books of accounts and preparation of draft financial statements.
- Reporting Planning & analysis.
- Preparation of Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Variance analysis.
- Budgeting & forecasting of the expenses.
- Reconciliation: Bank Reconciliation, Debtors Reconciliation and Creditor Reconciliation.
- Performing Month End close by closing the ledgers and passing manual journals
- Preparing cash flow statements for monitoring the inflow / outflow of funds; taking adequate measures to ensure optimum utilization of available funds
- Calculating and processing the payroll including attendance and reimbursement & issuance the salary slips.
- Prepare Monthly MIS Report and Monthly & Annual making Budget, Balance sheet and Prepare Cost Sheet, Cash flow Statement for all the Senior Management for taking timely and Corrective actions.
- Monthly TDS Reconciliation, identify the Liability and ensuring the Correctness of TDS Deductions (Salary, Contractor, Rent, Professional fees), Payment of TDS online & Issue of TDS Certificates (Form 16 and 16A)
- Monthly Service Tax reconciliation, Preparing Monthly Service tax liability an ailment of Cenvat credit, Preparing half yearly return ST- 3 form filing and audit compliance for service tax.
- Provident Fund, Employee State Insurance Corporation and Lab our Welfare Funds Calculate and deduct from salary and deposit the same in authorized banks.
- Filing online monthly progress report and yearly progress report and monthly submission of Softex form & certify softex will submit with bank for intimation given to RBI.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 2
- Handling Bank Transfers to Customers accounts.
- Follow up on all customers transfers and keep teams updated.
- Handling accounts payable for any supplier.
- Preparing tax report; detailing withholding tax for each quarter.
- Writing all company's checks and Reconciliation of payments.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Withdraw supplier report from ACCPAC system for outstanding invoices (Suppliers for the purchasing dept. Cargo Suppliers.& COD *cash on Delivery * & Vendors ).
- Vendor document maintenance; correspond along with vendors and react to inquiries.
- Handling Payments on Accpac system for Supplier's Transfers and Cheque.
- Assist in month end closing.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 3
- Monitoring the client shipments through the internet and responsible for opening new accounts to new customers through the websites, Customer can buy any items through the websites and this service is allowed in UK & USA
- Handling angry customers through the phone as well as dealing with them face to face .
- Follow up, collection and allocation of payments, carry out billing and reporting activities according to specific deadlines , follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash Using the Accpac system & confirm refunding for all the cash shipments and reporting them to the concern team .
- Developed financial controls that successfully scaled as the company grew from $100 thousand to $500 thousand of revenue per year. No material weaknesses were noted by auditors during that period.
- Noticed a weakness in a client’s wire transfer controls that made a significant theft of funds possible. Recommended a change that was adopted immediately.
- Set up budget to actual reports as specifically requested by department heads. Resulted in increased use of reports and quicker decision-maker attention to variances.
- Built relationships within the Firm, both domestically and internationally, to have the resources necessary to meet clients’ informational needs in less than 24 hours.
- I developed a new collection system that reduced outstanding sums due from tenants, and upgraded the existing systems which improved processes and doubled efficiencies within the department.
- In my current role I delivered process and control improvements and successfully implemented an ERP system across a broad range of industry sectors.
- Accurately reviewed and resolved exception reports as well as researched, analyzed and resolved invoice payments’ transaction related matters.
- Received a pay rise instantly after getting GAAP standards certification.
- With strong and persuasive interpersonal and communication skills, always succeeded in explaining and making people without financial expertise understand any/all company/state/federal financial policies and procedures.
- Detailed Oriented
- Positive Attitude
- Balance Sheets