Dynamic and motivated professional with a proven record of generating and building relationships, managing projects from concept to completion, designing educational strategies, and coaching individuals to success. Skilled in building cross-functional teams, demonstrating exceptional communication skills, and making critical decisions during challenges. Adaptable and transformational leader with an ability to work independently, creating effective presentations, and developing opportunities that further establish organizational goals.
15+ years of initiating and delivering sustained results and effective change for Fortune 500 firms across a wide range of industries including enterprise software, digital marketing, advertising technology, e-commerce and government. Major experience lies in strategizing and leading cross-functional teams to bring about fundamental change and improvement in strategy, process, and profitability – both as a leader and expert consultant.
Results-oriented Operations Manager with 5 years’ experience on-boarding, developing, and motivating high-performance teams that consistently produce upwards sales growth.
Quality focused management professional with over 4 years of combined experience in general business operations, software development, project management, and financial administration. Committed to driving business success by implementing improved technology, increasing customer service standards, effectively training teams, and utilizing cost engineering to reduce project expenses. Adept in software development, website optimization, and quality management. Proficient operating Intel/AMD PC desktops and servers.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 1
- Responsible for developing and maintaining commercially productive relationships with both new and old clients. Also in charge of identifying every sales lead and of making the most out of every opportunity to increase revenue and profitability.
- Led and managed new licensing and investment contracts, prepared strategic M&A targets, negotiated cross- operational agreements, analyzed course, and executed plans with industry advisory and investment groups.
- Started new initiatives in product/solution deployment resulting in execution of 12 new projects.
- Promote the company brand to key buyers, ensuring their knowledge is current and appropriate.
- Generating new business both in face to face meetings and over the phone.
- Writing up concise, value-based sales proposals.
- Replying to all customer enquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Writing up sales reports, activity reports and revenue forecasts.
- Completing all documentation and administrative records, fully and accurately.
- Developing and maintaining a database of all contacts.
- Revived inactive accounts by calling on dormant clients, inviting them to events and updating them on product lines.
- Created facial events to reintroduce old product lines and introduce new product lines to clients.
- Developed and maintained relationships with personal shoppers and department managers to create cross selling opportunities to grow the business.
- Managed inventory and ordered monthly merchandise to ensure appropriate stock levels.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 2
- Establishing new processes and systems for effective procurement.
- Ensuring that projects are financially viable.
- Ability to react quickly to emergency situation or new customer requirements.
- Identifying the specific needs of customers, then creating bespoke solutions for them.
- Writing accurate reports through the detailed analysis of data.
- Sharing knowledge and expertise in a highly professional manner.
- Can quickly collate and priorities data from different sources.
- Drove implementation of current company businesses into a shared services setting, streamlining processes which resulted in increased efficiencies and $200,000 in savings to the bottom line.
- Developed and implemented leave of absence tool resulting in a decreased process handle time of 40% and reduced head count needed by 4.
- Created and analyzed statistical data to enhance processes, reduce contact drivers, and meet legal compliance deadlines.
- Responsible for hiring process for all levels within department.
- Investigated HR open door/investigations and worked with all proper individuals with findings and execution of results.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 3
- Giving continuous accurate and relevant feedback to company Directors and Senior Manager.
- Reviewing existing contracts and looking for growth opportunities.
- Bringing together necessary resources to deliver on client objectives.
- Ensuring that the sales database is always up to date and accurate.
- Implementing sales and marketing strategies and plans.
- Ensuring that proper procedures and practices are in place so that maximum efficiency is achieved.
- Acting as an ambassador of the business at all times.
- Identifying prospective clients and then contacting them.
- Participating in product or service development and design.
- Assisting in the recruitment, training and development of staff.
- Developing new and old clients to grow them into a diversified customer base in a specialist niche market.
- Planned and scheduled meetings, responded to various inquiries both external & internal, managed communications via e-mail, phone calls etc;
- Organized and accurately maintained filing system of confidential information.
- Reviewed and analyzed reports on periodic expenditures.
- Initiated new strategic planning process that identified and measured KPIs and built cohesive BU investments.
- Implemented cross-BU business model that produced 10 fold on referral revenues, saving 30% investment.
- Led TOP10 initiatives in process restructuring and managed relationships with industry analyst firms.
- Establishing effective operating policies, lean initiatives and processes.
- Educed Workers’ Compensation costs 25% ($250,000 annually) by improving safety plans and implementing employee training, management accountability and equipment security.
- Improved the accuracy of budget forecasts.
- Established good working relationships with customers/clients.
- Identified and utilized variety of learning materials, resources and technology methods [such as: Internet-learning, library, team learning] to support & improve the instructional environment.
- Added 35 revenue generating outlets in last four years.
- Grew Wholesale channel 22%, and gained instatement of 39 new products with the largest Wholesaler-Reseller in the Region in three years.
- Identified and Developed 5 Full Line operators that grew by 9% in volume and 13% in profitability in four years.
- Projected monthly volume, penetrations, and new business acquisitions versus company spend and successfully met objectives yearly.
- Achieved 110% of quota in 2007 by closing a 5 year $5M maintenance agreement.
- Increased sales by 13% over the prior year through development of Channel Partner relationships.
- Influenced product direction by conducting competitive analysis.
- Identify & Capitalization on Opportunity
- Developing Key Relationships
- Understanding Customer Requirements
- Consultative Sales Technique
- Project Management
- Strong Commercial Awareness
- Developing Successful and Innovative Methodologies
- Formulating Plans