Bringing 3 years’ hands-on experience in greeting passengers, verifying tickets, guiding them to their seats, and serving food and beverages. Well versed with passenger safety and security protocols. Effectively responds to emergencies. Organized and experienced in providing exceptional levels of hospitality to passengers. Well-presented and highly personable and also possessing a full and in-depth understanding of flight safety rules and regulations.
Utilizing 5 years’ progressive experience in providing exceptional onboard services to ensure the comfort of passengers. Demonstrated ability to remain calm in emergency situations. Ability to boost the level of customer satisfaction through delivery of superb customer services and demonstration of safety and comfort protocols.
Professional flight attendant with over 5 years of experience in international travel. Customer-focused and passionate about providing world-class service during all aspects of flight. Proven leadership skills with attention to detail.
Flight Attendant with 7 years of experience in domestic and international charter and commercial flights. Demonstrated exceptional customer service, receiving positive feedback from passengers and commendations from crew. Proficient in emergency situations, fully trained in CPR and AED, as well as diffusing situations from reaching dangerous levels.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 1
- Making sure that passengers are comfortable during the flight.
- Before takeoff demonstrating safety procedures, pointing out the exits and going over the evacuation plans in case of an emergency.
- Improved and reorganized service operations in an efficient manner to specifically cater to customers' needs while leading a team of 3.
- Provided personal service to approximately 42 passengers by customizing travel preferences.
- Organized and improved service operations to 300 passengers by prioritizing responsibilities.
- Supervised culturally diverse colleagues to accelerate service while maintaining quality of service.
- Adapted quickly during medical and safety emergency situations by immediately utilizing knowledge and conflict resolution skills.
- Serving meals and refreshments in-flight.
- Instructing passengers on the use of seat belts.
- Prior to take off attending briefings with pilots to discuss the flight plan and weather conditions.
- Preparing food.
- Making in flight announcements.
- Assisting with inflight entertainment, light snacks and reading facilities.
- Helping passengers to board and leave the aero plane in an orderly fashion.
- Checking emergency equipment and first aid kits are available and in working condition.
- Ensuring there are enough supplies like; meals, drinks, duty free, beverages, pillows and blankets for the flight.
- Welcoming passengers, inspecting their tickets before they board the plane and then directing them to their seats.
- Writing reports at the end of a flight.
- Dealing with immigration queries.
- Dealing with the paperwork for any customer complaints and escalating them if necessary.
- Explaining adverse weather conditions to passengers.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 2
- Checking tickets of passengers and guiding them to their seats and keeping luggage.
- Explaining safety features and ensuring passengers are wearing seat belts.
- Demonstrating use of oxygen masks as well as floating devices.
- Providing food, drinks, blanket, and pillows on passengers' request.
- Taking special care of elderly passengers and toddlers.
- Maintaining details of inventory and payment collected against sold items.
- Provided additional space for passengers with disabilities and customers with small children.
- Offered beverage and food service to passengers.
- Ensured that passengers with requests for particular needs or diet supplements were taken care of.
- Handled flight safety procedures and instructed passengers of all flight disaster measures.
- Completed over 4,500 hours of domestic and international commercial and charter flights.
- Mentored over 30 new flight attendants, providing training in customer service, safety .techniques, and health and sanitary standards, improving overall service quality by 30%.
- Operated all mechanical and safety equipment with industry regulations and standards.
- Conducted thorough aircraft pre-flight procedures to ensure a safe journey.
- Provided service in accordance with company requirements, working day and night shifts, serving customers from different nations and cultures.
- Ensured the safety and comfort of all passengers on board flights
- Handled in-flight duty free sales and transactions.
- Promoted to senior cabin crew member in only three years due to recognised leadership qualities and outstanding performance.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 3
- Made passengers aware about the safety rules and regulations.
- Coordinated with the crew and passed on information on weather condition to the passengers.
- Ensured passengers are provided with good quality food, drink, and blanket and pillow.
- Helped first-time traveler in using seat belts and how to brace for the takeoff.
- Served 80 hours on the ground and checked in passengers and facilitated the boarding process.
- Actively greet passengers as they board the plane.
- Assist passengers with storage of baggage.
- Check tickets, board passengers and answer any last-minute flight questions.
- Assist passengers in locating seats.
- Ensure the safety and comfort of passengers during the flight.
- Proven record of taking and accepting responsibility for crew and passengers.
- Able to take the initiative to address tricky issues.
- Special talent for providing exact and detailed information to passengers.
- Strong desire to learn airline policies in accordance with operations manuals.
- Able to ensure sales targets are met and exceeded beyond expectations.
- Receive many appreciations from customers for providing best services.
- Got ‘Best Crew Member Award’ in 2017 & 2018".
- Increased customer satisfaction scores by 80% by employing “Priority Based’ inflight services.
- Introduced a post-flight inspection system that increased security measures by 33%.
- Trained 23 newly hired cabin crew members for the company’s new range of Boeing.
- Won Flight Attendant of the Year, following an in-house popularity voting program.
- Completed over 2,000 hours of international and domestic flights within Boeing and Airbus commercial jets holding up to 400 passengers.
- Assisted passengers stow carry-on luggage, with ability to increase luggage space by 15% through efficient stowing techniques.
- Served meals and refreshments and provided exceptional service to passengers, consistently earning recognition from flight crew and receiving 93% positive feedback from passenger surveys.
- Ensured adherence to FAA and company regulations, while trained in emergency situations, helping to diffuse two high-level situations from escalating to emergency levels.
- Received “Flight Attendant Award” multiple times for safety adherence as well as cabin cleaning.
- Gallery Management
- Passenger Management
- Customer Focused
- Leadership Advanced First Aid
- Helper Manner
- Customer Service Excellence
- Aircraft Operations & Security
- Counter-Terrorism Measures
- Airport Codes
- Airline Terminology
- Cabin F&B Service
- Inventory Control
- Passenger, Crew & Flight Safety
- Emergency Procedures & Response
- Plane Evacuation Protocols
- Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs)
- Passenger Communications