Enthusiastic about ensuring optimal customer service in the industry. Energetic team player with top-notch organizational skills. Qualified with 7 years in fast-paced customer service and call center environments. Personable and professional under pressure. Superior computer skills and telephone etiquette. Specialist with over Bilingual, award-winning customer service employee with strong written and oral communication skills. Trained and experienced in resolving customer complaints and promoting conflict resolution.
Pre and post-sales support specialist. Flexible and hardworking in deadline-driven environments. Driven to exceed sales goals and build long term relationships with customers. Delivers positive experiences through high-quality customer care. Excellent communicator with 4 years in a demanding call center environment as a Customer Service Representative. Patient and empathetic with extensive background in conflict resolution and customer care.
Customer service professional seeking a management role. Skilled in training staff and establishing rapport with clients. Self-motivated with exceptional communication and computer capabilities. Expertise in delivering support services and resolving customer complaints. Adept at working in diverse retail and customer service environments. Technically-savvy with outstanding relationship building, training and presentation skills. Dynamic communicator who consistently exceeds goals and company expectations.
Client-focused Sales Representative with 3+ years of providing solutions to customers. Solid understanding of the [systems and program areas]. Professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills. Excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Broad industry experience includes Healthcare, Finance and Legal.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 1
- Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Recipient of multiple positive reviews acknowledging dedication to excellent customer service.
- Answered an average of 350 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Earned management trust by serving as key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Communicated with vendors regarding back order availability, future inventory and special orders.
- Successfully acquired an average of [Number] new customers per month, generating a [Number] % growth in revenue.
- Implemented marketing strategies which resulted in [Number] % growth of customer base.
- Recommended, selected and helped locate and obtain out-of-stock product based on customer requests.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Asked open-ended questions to assess customer needs.
- Learned, referenced and applied product knowledge information.
- Contacted customer to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and inform them about promotions and upcoming events.
- Assisted in creating pre-season marketing plans to support department and divisional strategies.
- Replenished supplies, bags and other materials at each cash wrap.
- Folded and arranged garments in attractive displays.
- Communicated all store initiatives and promotions to customers to generate return business.
- Set up and explained new membership contracts.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 2
- Effectively communicated with and supported sales, marketing and administrative teams on a daily basis.
- Conducted weekly walk-throughs with the manager to discuss interior visual displays, including store window presentation.
- Handled daily heavy flow of paperwork and cooperated with the accounting departments on invoicing and shipping problems.
- Contributed to annual store sales of $[amount] million per year.
- Scheduled weekly inventory pickups and deliveries with vendors.
- Restocked inventory ever month and reviewed cash operation data to verify proper replenishment.
- Bagged, boxed or gift-wrapped sold merchandise per customer's request.
- Assisted customers with food selection, inquiries and order customization requests.
- Developed reputation as an efficient service provider with high levels of accuracy.
- Scored in top 10% of employees in successful resolution of issues
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Served as the main liaison between customers, management and sales team.
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Provided ongoing guest service, including giving fashion advice.
- Executed in-season pricing strategies, including promotions and markdowns to reach financial targets.
- Maintained cleanliness and presentation of stock room and production floor.
- Directed calls to appropriate individuals and departments.
- Built long-term customer relationships and advised customers on purchases and promotions.
- Monitored cash drawers in multiple checkout stations to ensure adequate cash supply.
- Helped drive sales goals and achieve monthly quotas.
- Organized store merchandise racks by size, style and color to promote visually appealing environment.
- Routinely answered customer questions regarding merchandise and pricing.
- Operated a POS system to itemize and complete an average of [number] customer purchases.
- Created and maintained an organized database to develop promotional sales.
- Dedicated to continuously improving sales abilities and product knowledge.
- Achieved sales goals and service performance requirements of $[amount] through new customer sales.
- Designed displays to make the store experience interactive, engaging and reassuring.
- Increased sales by 12% within a 1 year span through suggestive selling and providing support to the marketing team for visual merchandising projects.
- Singlehandedly catered to over 100 customers within one day in the event of increased rush due to the approaching Christmas holidays.
- Promptly responded to a sticky situation between another customer service representative and a valued client, saving the company from losing its prized clientele.
- Implemented new customer service policies and procedures which provided an umbrella for CSRs in the event of serious complaints.
- Built sustainable relationships with 40 corporate account holders, resulting in increased trust and eventual increased business opportunities.
- Introduced a novel order placing system, reducing order-taking time by a staggering 60%.
- Customer Service Management
- Complaint Resolution
- Training Development Aptitude
- Retail Operations Management
- Cash Flow Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- MS Windows Proficient
- Front-End Supervision
- Budgeting and Finance
- Strong Verbal Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Sales & Margin Improvement
- Strategic Sales Knowledge
- Teambuilding & Training
- Shipping and Receiving
- Cost-Reduction Strategies
- Order Fulfilment
- Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS)
- Sales Manager Certificate
- Computer Training Certificate
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) - Photoshop
- Sales Essentials Certificate