A highly competent and enthusiastic personal trainer with a proven ability to help people achieve their fitness goals. Possessing a successful track record of evaluating a client’s physical fitness, understanding their needs and then developing a practical and achievable workout routine for them to reach their targets. Possessing the necessary communication skills required to gain the trust of clients and thereby retain their business. Indeed during the previous 12 months successfully signed up over 30 new gym members.
Dedicated fitness professional with a passion for improving client health, wellness and quality of life. Deliver high-energy training using the latest techniques in exercise science, cardio programs and strength training. Deliver fitness, weight loss and nutrition programs for youth, teens, adults and senior citizens that are fun, safe, and extremely effective and tailored to individual needs/goals.
Group Fitness Instructor with the knowledge and drive to apply education and enthusiasm in supporting clients in their wellness journeys particularly in the areas of nutrition physiology and the management of wellness/fitness services. Promotes activities and coping methods that transform unhealthy habits and fuel healthy minds and bodies. Enjoys inspiring others to commit to long-term health and fitness goals.
Dedicated Fitness Instructor embodying a serious commitment to personal fitness through customized fitness programs. Adept at helping individuals with varying abilities achieve their fitness goals in a comfortable supportive environment. Specialize in promoting fitness programs targeted at all age groups. Body transformation specialist adept in helping diverse populations achieve their fitness, weight loss and conditioning goals faster than they ever thought possible.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 1
Working closely with clients to develop personalized health and fitness plans for them. Responsible for providing advice on nutrition as well as encouraging clients, giving them feedback and keeping track of their development.
- Providing one to one guidance to clients to help them achieve their fitness goals.
- Selecting the correct set of exercises for a client to achieve maximum results.
- Devising fitness programmes for weight loss, muscular gain and rehabilitation etc.
- Conducting fitness and exercise classes and demonstrating equipment.
- Responsible for initial contact with new members and promoting membership sales
- Measuring and assessing blood pressure, heart recovery rate, body fat ratio.
- Welcoming new gym members and giving general inductions to them.
- Designing and advising on dietary programmes.
- Responsible for marketing the gym at charity events, press releases etc.
- Providing personal training sessions to private clients at their home or work.
- Maintaining gym equipment and ensuring it is safe to use.
- Tracking a client’s progress and accurately updating their record.
- Explaining to clients the results they can expect from particular exercise regimes.
- Taught scheduled classes beginning and ending on time, provided adequate warm-up exercises stretching and cool down.
- Instructed patrons on effective workout methods, explained proper techniques demonstrated exercises, identified different muscle groups and explained appropriate methods to strengthen specific muscles.
- Prepared equipment music and handouts for each class.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 2
- Performed fitness assessments including body fat composition, strength, flexibility and cardiovascular functions.
- Developed an exercise program for the participant based on fitness assessment results and the participant's personal goals.
- Instructed participants one-on-one using safe and proper techniques.
- Enforced the rules and regulations of the facility for the safety and welfare of staff and participants.
- Conducted follow-up phone calls and follow-up fitness assessments.
- Took pride in each and every client, assisting him or her in every way possible.
- Assessed the fitness abilities of each member and made exercise recommendations.
- Developed weight loss and fitness programs available to all gym members.
- Maintained weight-lifting treadmills and other gym equipment.
- Ran group fitness classes and provided individual instruction.
- Responded to questions in a courteous professional manner.
- Developed and coordinated injury rehabilitation programs.
- Organized circuit aerobics stretch and yoga classes.
- Ensured the safety of all gym members.
- Initiated fitness activities and interacted with employees to encourage participation.
- Coordinated with HR to determine objectives related to employee health and fitness.
- Worked with management to develop techniques to reduce workplace injuries.
- Prepared educational seminars and developed health awareness campaigns.
- Developed individual fitness programs for interested employees.
- Provided one-on-one training while working flexible hours.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 3
- Provided a comprehensive one-on-one educational fitness program that promoted a health and fitness program through realistic goal setting and education.
- Accurately recorded client-training sessions for payment purposes.
- Produced independent exercisers by providing them in-depth information on equipment usage, lifestyle management, and ultimately, how to design their own personal fitness program.
- Communicated client program progress and problems with the Personal Trainer.
- Attended all in-service training and meetings.
- Administered Fitness Assessments and Fitness Center Orientations.
- Teach a variety of group fitness classes.
- Assisted and helped develop new instructors and current instructors that are looking to teach different formats.
- Conducted front desk operations (signing-in members, verifying accounts credentials, and new member orientation).
- Collaborated with members to customize personal fitness programs and goals.
- Instructed members on NASM exercises, proper movement, and stretching techniques.
- Progressed and regressed members using the NASM Optimum performance Training Model (OPT).
- Facilitated daily group fitness classes.
- Assisted and participated in promotional events for the gym.
- Coordinated and implemented promotion that encouraged members to track their workouts to receive prizes. This helped to increase visit frequency and group fitness participation.
- Received good feedback from people for gym instruction.
- Appreciated for well-organized fitness work.
- Exceeded revenue targets by 15% within 3 months, Designed personalized programs and nutritional plan for clients for optimal results.
- Most of the clients achieved impressive result within 2-3 months’ time based on the workout/nutrition plan provided.
- Current Fitness Trends
- Demonstrating Exercises
- Designing Exercise Programs
- Exercise Physiology
- Facility with Personal Training Software
- First Aid Trainer
- Knowledge of Anatomy
- Knowledge of Kinesiology and Biomechanics
- Knowledge of Physiology
- NASM or Other National Certification
- Operating and Maintaining Exercise Equipment
- Personal Training Techniques
- Record Keeping
- Role Model for Healthy Living
- Safety Conscious
- Safety Techniques
- Understanding of Principles of Nutrition
- Fitness Consultant
- Strength Training
- Program Development
- Body Building
- Power Lifting
- Process Time sheets