Creative, versatile and multi-talented graphic designer with a track record of increasing client satisfaction by developing contemporary and state-of-art computerized graphic visuals. Strong expertise in presentation, design development and layout enhancement. Competent at understanding the client’s requirements and grasping what needs to be done.
Creative and hardworking professional with 4 years dedicated experience in graphic designing industry. Working knowledge of design principles, practices, and methods of digital art, production procedures, printing system, and industry terminologies.
Innovative and deadline-driven Graphic Designer with 3+ years of experience designing and developing user-centered digital/print marketing material from initial concept to final, polished deliverable.
Highly creative and multi talented Graphic Designer with extensive experience in multimedia, marketing and print design. Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic team player with well-developed written and verbal communication abilities. Highly skilled in client and vendor relations and negotiations; talented at building and maintaining “win-win” partnerships. Passionate and inventive creator of innovative marketing strategies and campaigns; accustomed to performing in deadline-driven environments with an emphasis on working within budget requirements.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 1
- Perform a wide variety of graphic design functions and tasks by means of applications from the Adobe suite such as Illustrator, In-Design, Photoshop, and Acrobat).
- Create, plan, prepare, design and generate a wide variety of visual materials.
- Senior Graphic Design Specialist with 6+ years of experience in the management of the complete design process, from conceptualization to delivery.
- Expert at interdepartmental coordination and communication.
- Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) Microsoft Office and web design applications (Dreamweaver, HTML).
- Able to stretch the boundaries of web design and digital storytelling to help my client’s brands stand out.
- Design solo and multi-page, solo and multi-color publication layouts.
- Maintain an advanced trend review continually.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 2
- Meet with clients, determine their needs and expectations and plan the project by actively participating in weekly brainstorm sessions.
- Develop thematic graphic content for marketing purposes as per client requirements.
- Generate computerized layouts using In Design, Illustrator, and Photoshop to create aesthetically appealing visual content.
- Lead in the design, development and implementation of the graphic, layout, and production communication materials while helping clients cut their costs by an average of 12%.
- Delegate tasks to the 7 members of the design team and provide counsel on all aspects of the project.
- Supervise the assessment of all graphic materials in order to ensure the quality and accuracy in the design.
- Oversee the efficient use of production project budgets ranging from $2,000 – $25,000.
- Take direction from managers and utilize design skills to create a vision
Iterate, revise and produce final art product.
- Collaborate with team and stakeholders to develop individual concepts.
- Work in a non-linear and agile manner to create appealing designs.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 3
- Providing secretarial services such as minute taking, WP and diary management.
- Assisted in creating the overall look of marketing campaigns.
- Developed numerous marketing programs (logos, brochures, newsletters, info graphics, presentations, and advertisements) and guaranteed that they exceeded the expectations of our clients.
- Managed up to 5 projects or tasks at a given time while under pressure to meet weekly deadlines.
- Recommended and consulted with clients on the most appropriate graphic design options based on their overall marketing goals.
- Created 4+ design presentations and proposals a month for clients and account managers.
- Helped in developing general program concepts.
- Designed and produced exclusive PowerPoint presentations.
- Printed production of collateral to implement campaigns.
- Coordinated with print vendors.
- Achieved the Customer Satisfaction Award – May 2017.
- Successfully completed client projects worth up to $25,000.
- Established trusting relationships with designers, vendors, and key clients.
- Consistently recognized for fresh and innovative ideas and applications.
- Developed new art-proofing system that increased overall quality of production and improved customer satisfaction to 85%.
- Recruited by ABC Corporation to become their Senior Graphic Designer.
- Web Designing
- Digital Imaging
- Adobe Suite
- Concept Development
- Design Development
- Video Editing
- Social Media
- Brochures and Newsletters
- Motor Graphics
- Layout Enhancement
- Windows / Mac OSX