Highly effective operations management professional emphasizing innovation and creativity in solving complex problems. Energetic and result-focused with success in developing and leading diverse teams to achieve outstanding results. Focused on bringing organizations to the next phase of growth and development. Diligent and motivated to improve processes, streamline operations and increase revenue. Excels at streamlining operations to decrease costs and promote organizational efficiency. Aims to developing team members’ strengths to build dynamic and high-performing teams who surpass company goals.
Operations Manager who adeptly handles all phases of advertising operations including detailed account management. Proficient in the use of various reporting tools and advertising technologies. Specialize in engaging target audiences with cost-effective ad operations management strategies. Transforms high-potential staff into outstanding leaders who demonstrate the creativity and savvy that is critical to financial and operational success. Possesses exceptional communication, organizational and presentation capabilities. Determined to cut costs without impacting the quality of products and services. Reliable team player committed to building high-performing teams. Versatile and innovative management professional skilled at seeing the “big picture” while still also focusing on the details. Expertise in business development and streamlining processes and systems. Extremely results-oriented and proactive in addressing and resolving problems.
Focused on process improvement and on-time project delivery. Budgeting and forecasting specialist, with advanced knowledge of software’s. Bringing management experience and a willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines. Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and advanced complex problem-solving skills. Demonstrating effective leadership in all aspects of the job. Excels at cutting costs and streamlining operations. Excels in recruiting and talent acquisition, as well as process re engineering and improvement.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 1
- Managed a 1.3 million square foot office space employing 125 workers.
- Conducted [Analysis type] analysis and incorporated findings by [Action taken].
- Supervised a team of 12 area managers and 40 associates.
- Managed capital funding requests of up to $1.2 million from project approval to project closeout.
- Managed [Number] [Project type] projects per [Time period].
- Reduced employee turnover by 9% through cost optimization.
- Directed the work of 12 independent contractors.
- Established project control procedures such as project forecasts and cash flow projections.
- Reduced overtime by 8% by critical thinking.
- Established and maintained 14 vendor partnerships.
- Helped earn the company 25% customer satisfaction.
- Led corporate initiatives such as [Initiative description].
- Reduced average contract expenses by [Number] % through aggressive negotiations with vendors.
JOB ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES 2
- Established operational objectives and work plans and delegated assignments to subordinate managers.
- Completed [Number] performance reviews each quarter, offering praise and recommendations for improvement.
- Compiled and drafted [Number] [Report type] reports each [Time period].
- Initiated rollout of new enterprise software solution for sales reporting.
- Partnered successfully with [departments, clients] to produce [positive outcome].
- Spearheaded cross-functional initiative to achieve [objective].
- Strengthened company's business by leading implementation of [project].
- Trained, coached and mentored staff to ensure smooth adoption of new program.
- Worked directly with [departments, clients, management] to achieve [result].
- Implemented innovative programs to increase employee loyalty and reduce turnover.
- Created new revenue streams through [actions].
- Developed and rolled out new policies.
- Exceeded company objectives with [results].
- Hired and trained [Number] of staff.
- Increased profits by 60% in one year through restructure of business line.
- Saved the company $70 thousand by aggressively negotiating with suppliers.
- Generated $90 thousand in first-year cost savings through global sourcing initiatives and business case development.
- Increased company savings by 13% through corporate consensus-building and cross-functional geographical team coordination and development.
- Reduced operational expenses by 15% by streamlining branch operations.
- Promoted to Senior Operations Advisor after 12 years with the company.
- Reduced lost workdays and recordable incidents to [Number] by implementing a safety awareness program.
- Reduced [Adverse effect] by [Number] % through [Action taken].
- Increased company market share by 2% in just 6 months.
- Earned the Employee of the year Award in 2018.
- Spearheaded acquisition of two competitor companies. Established and managed partner relationships on a daily basis. Developed new marketing strategy which increased customer base by 23%.
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Project Planning and Development
- Process Improvement
- Vendor Sourcing
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Quality Assurance & Control
- Site Diary & Inspection
- Project Coordination
- Finance Background
- Project Management
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Materials Knowledge
- Performance Evaluations
- Risk Management
- Expense Reports
- Management Information Systems
- Professional Convention Management Association
- Member, City of Houston Police Association (2012 - Present)
- Member, Rotary Club (2015 - 2018)
- Association for Project Management (APM)
- Creative Problem Solving
- CMA (Certified Management Accountant) conferred by Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- Member Institute of Logistics and Transport (MILT)
- Certified Protection Officer (CPO)