Adaptable Front Desk Receptionist with experience in a variety of industries and a history of success in providing exceptional customer service. Experience in managing all facets of front office administration, including handling multi-line phone systems, managing schedules, and maintaining reception and waiting areas. Hands-on skills in using applications such as MS Office, Millennium, and Quick Books to facilitate daily office operations.
Professional and knowledgeable Receptionist versed in administrative support and customer service. 7 years’ experience managing company reputation with customers. Highly efficient and accurate, with strong planning, problem solving and communication skills. Able to take on multiple simultaneous tasks with excellent time management abilities and a resourceful approach. Dedicated to business success and adept at supporting all staff and customer needs.
Highly-qualified Front Desk Receptionist proficient in administrative support and office settings, customer relations and conflict resolution. Brings knowledge of administrative terminology and services to support and address customer inquiries and concerns. Offers honed competencies in data-entry, database management, and scheduling. Extensive experience coordinating, planning, and managing corporate events, travel and venue accommodations. Proven track record of taking initiative, improving processes and adhering to procedure, aligning with company and client goals alike.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 1
- Greeted customers and visitors in-person and via telephone calls.
- Oversee inventory activities, including materials monitoring, ordering or requisition, and supply stocking or re-stocking.
- Interacted with vendors, contractors, and professional services personnel to receive orders, direct activities and communicate management instruction.
- Answered inquiries and addressed, resolved or escalated issues to management personnel to ensure client satisfaction.
- Monitored and screened visitors to verify accessibility to inter-office personnel.
- Coordinated travel accommodations for staff and out-of-town visitors, including vouchers, agendas, and transportation.
- Kept reception area clean and neat to give visitors a positive impression of the company.
JOB ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES 2
- Received and routed business correspondence to correct department or staff member.
- Greeted incoming customers in a professional manner and provided friendly, knowledgeable assistance.
- Monitored premises security, screened visitors, updated logs and issued passes.
- Answered telephone inquiries from clients, vendors and the public.
- Made travel arrangements for management and executive staff.
- Sorted, received, and distributed mail correspondence between departments and personnel, including parcel packaging, preparation, and efficient shipping.
- Corresponded with clients through email, telephone, or postal mail.
- Provided clerical support to company employees, including copying, faxing and file management.
- Wrote professional memorandum, letters and marketing copy.
- Aggregated and prepared documentation and reports for office meetings, distribution, and filing.
- Prepared packages for shipment, pickup or courier delivery to customers.
- Assisted management with the training of 8 new staff members.
- Designed a more efficient Excel template to track and manage office personnel calendars and daily meetings.
- Positioned as key team member to transfer data from hard copy into new digital database.
- Held first-point-of-contact for all internal and external communications with executive-level officers.
- Updated and maintained company database to reflect current and accurate client records for more accounts.
- Recognized by customers for expedient and effective service.
- Awarded “Employee of the Month” for delivering outstanding administrative support.
- Increased office productivity10% by implementing numerous process improvements.
- Accomplished improvements through better quality of serive.
- Responded to over 75 customer inquiries each day.
- Developed and implemented Procedure description, which resulted in increased company efficiency and productivity.
- Completed payroll for staff of 50 direct reports.
- Coordinated weekly project team meetings and drafted agendas to increase meeting efficiency.
- Oversaw implementation of new phone system which resulted in more cost-effective service.
- Managed inventory and office budgeting for supplies for busy office of 40 employees.
- Travel Planning
- MS Office Proficiency
- Customer Service
- Multitasking Strength
- Customer & Client Relations
- Attention to Detail