Client focused Sales Representative with 6+ years of experience. Solid understanding of the formulary system. Self motivated Inside Sales Representative with excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong computer skills. B2B sales experience in-person and over various communication methods.
Sales Administration expert who is able to maximize existing sales force applications and integrate them into an existing sales system. Proficient in troubleshooting sales force configure sales applications and able to work with a variety of database tools. Brings extensive computer database and hardware technical skill into the world of sales administration.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 1
- Developed and assigned monthly sales quotas to over 10 regional sales managers.
- Built strong client relationships and provided high value-adding services, resulting in a 2% company market share increase.
- Sold auto, home, life and other various insurance products to individuals and affinity groups within assigned territory using consultative selling techniques.
- Identified and qualified customer needs, developed sales strategies and negotiated and closes profitable projects with an 70% success rate.
- Achieved 115% of monthly quota and grew sales to $400 K within six months, earning title as top representative in region.
JOB ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES 2
- Reinvented how team interacts with prospective clients by developing innovative and creative sales pitch that was implemented into sales team strategy in 2015.
- Communicated regularly with territory, regional and strategic managers for daily support and strategic planning for accounts.
- Organized company files and creating support system to decrease workload and increase productivity of account managers.
- Researched and customized service proposals for clients.
- Planned client relationship cultivating events to promote growth, resulting in an expansion of clientele base by 20%.
- Calculated sales commission for sales team of 30+ reps.
- Consistently hit and exceeded sales goals by 20%.
- Planned and led three training sessions to promote sales team professional development and sales goal reinforcement.
- Maintained and organized a customer database of over 600 clients nationwide.
- Developed strong relationships with key referral sources which resulted in 12% increase in referrals over one-year period. Initiated two key partnerships which resulted in 15% revenue growth.
- Designed and executed one-month training program for company sales team, increasing employee productivity and product knowledge by 10%.
- Offered comparable product substitutions and alternative locations to clients when desired merchandise was out-of-stock.
- Trained 28 sales representatives in 1 year, to be deployed to the company’s off-state offices.
- Led 52 trade shows and sales conventions within 5 years.
- Client Development
- Customer Service
- Networking Skills
- Researched Sales Leads
- Territory Management
- Developing Local Contracts
- Sales Analysis
- Real Estate and Business Agent's License
- Account Management & Maintenance (AMM) certified